Help us serve future cadets. . .Remember the Academy in your will or trust.
- Lyn (South) Sherlock '82
- 3,200 hours in six trainer and mobility aircraft
- 29 years' service
- Retired as Brigadier General in 2011
- Married to Rick Sherlock, Major General, US Army (Ret); daughter Heather
- Active in the non-profit sector
- Ohio native, now living in Virginia
- Polaris Society member since 2012
- Legacy gift will help USAFA priorities
Says Lyn on her decision to make a future gift to support the Academy: "I'm pleased and proud to arrange for this bequest to help the Academy provide cadets with an outstanding education and training experience, just as I received to prepare for my Air Force career, and life beyond."
A charitable bequest is one of the easiest ways to leave a lasting legacy at the Air Force Academy. In addition to helping to secure an exceptional future for cadets who will join you on the long blue line, a bequest to the USAFA Endowment may also lessen the tax burden on your family and estate. For information and assistance, contact Dale Zschoche at 719-472-2059 or email him at email@example.com.